Welcome to the Cameroon Bioethics Initiative (CAMBIN)
The Cameroon Bioethics Initiative (CAMBIN) welcomes any individual or organization with an interest in ethical issues relating to human health and health research, to join and strengthen its activities
Existing members come from different walks of life and include medical doctors, nurses, lawyers, academics/researchers, ethicists, ethics committee members, students, journalists and many others, including, members of the public who are concerned with Bioethics related issues.
Membership is a means for individuals to network with peers, support an environment of collaboration and inclusive dialogue on bioethics issues, and advance the cause of bioethics in Cameroon and Africa in general.
- Enjoy the advantages and discussion offered by Cameroon’s largest and most active Bioethics forum.
- Interact with different biomedical scientists, bioethicists, social scientists, medical doctors and many other health professionals nationwide, around Africa and the world.
- Get regular updates on bioethics issues in the world.
- Receive training on Bioethics
- Get information on training opportunities and research grants.
- Be part of the promotion of research ethics in Cameroon and the central African sub region.
- Enjoy office facilities and expert opinion on health research and Bioethics.
Download the Application Form for New members