- October 31, 2022
- Posted by: cambinadmin
- Category: Uncategorized
CNERSH – CNBT COLLABORATION WORKSHOP
Muna Foundation Conference Center, Yaounde, Cameroon
October 17 – 21 ,2022
The Capacity building and experience-sharing workshop between the National Ethics Committees of Cameroon and Chad took place from Monday, 17th October to Friday 21st October 2022 at the Muna Foundation in Yaounde, Cameroon.
To build capacity and share experiences between members of the National Ethics Committees (NECs) of Cameroon and Chad on health research ethics, standard operating procedures, and the plan for collaboration between the two committees.
- Introduce the CNERSH to members of the CNBT
- Introduce CNBT to members of the CNERSH
- Strengthen the skills of CNERSH and CNBT members through experience sharing and case studies
- Present and discuss the final versions of the CNERSH and NCWB standard operating procedures;
- To increase the visibility of the CNERSH and NCWC through the creation or updating of a Federal Wide Assurance (FWA) registration number and a profile on the Health Research Web;
- Develop a roadmap for collaboration between the two committees and schedule follow-up on its implementation.